If you are buying a commercial freehold or long leasehold property for own occupation, or as an investment, and require funding to complete the purchase, or if you require to refinance a property you already own, here is a snapshot of what we can offer you:
* We are keen to consider Industrial Units, Warehouses, Factory Units, Offices, Hotels, Restaurants, Retail Units, Nursing and Care Homes, Private Schools, Day Nurseries, Professional Practices, Agriculture and Horticulture.
* We can arrange up to 75% of the Purchase Price/Open Market Value; higher loans to value possible with additional security.
* We deliver best terms and rates from lenders we know and trust for reliability, quality of service, and speed of turn around.
* Rates of interest available from 1.5% pa variable, and 2.5% fixed, depending on the proposal and best lender for the deal.
* Borrowing requirements up to £10,000,000 will be considered on merits case by case, and assessed for affordability, requiring sight of accounts and bank statements, together with applicant's C.V. to show relevant commercial experience.
* Capital Repayment or Interest Only options available.
* Loan Terms 5 to 20 years available.
* Lending decision in-principle within 24 hours.
* We are interested mainly in commercial property in London and the South East, but will welcome proposals elsewhere.
Short-term loans for Commercial Property, Semi-Commercial Property, Land.
* To assist in purchasing, minor redevelopment, refurbishment, conversion, or extension work.
* Maximum loan to value: 75%
* Loans available: £75,000 to £7,500,000
* Rates of interest from 0.80% per month
* Loan term: 1 to 12 months
Should be of special interest to owners of commercial property, but most owners are unfamiliar.
If your Company is buying, or already owns a commercial property, you may be able to identify capital allowances for the building which might otherwise go unclaimed. Commercial properties of all types are excellent vehicles for finding valid
capital allowances. An average capital allowances claim on a property over £500k in value can easily be the difference between a business losing money or having a good set of final accounts.
A typical recovery from HMRC could amount to 25% of the value of the commercial property.
This is not an accountancy trick or a legal loophole, it was designed to help businesses claim what they are entitled to, and represents an investment incentive.
We are happy to look into this for you as a complimentary service. Get in touch and find out more.
Act now and CONTACT US for more details of our commercial property finance facilities.
We offer a free initial consultation and appraisal, without obligation.
Call: 0844 272 0067 or 07847 409616.
We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you.