Complex or simple circumstances? Struggling to get finance for a commercial property with a high street bank? Talk to us!
We believe looking carefully at your individual situation, combined with our common-sense approach to commercial funding
makes better sense for everyone.
If you are buying a commercial freehold or long leasehold property for own occupation, or as an investment, and require funding to complete the purchase, or if you require to refinance a property you already own, here is a snapshot of what we can offer you:
* We will consider commercial mortgages for : Light Industrial Units, Warehouses, Factory Units, Leased Industrial Units,
Wholesale or Office Units, Hotels, Restaurants, Retail Units, Leisure Premises, Nursing and Residential Care Homes,
Semi-Commercial Investments, Residential Multi-Lets, Traditional Buy-to-Let Portfolios, Private Schools, Day Nurseries, Professional Practices, Agriculture/Working Farms and Horticulture, Part-Developed Property, Land with No Planning
Permission or Agricultural Restrictions.
* We will arrange up to 75% of the Purchase Price/Open Market Value; higher loans to value possible with additional security.
* We deliver best terms and rates from lenders we know and trust for reliability, quality of service, and speed of turn around.
* Rates of interest available from 1.5% pa variable, and 2.5% fixed, depending on the proposal and best lender for the deal.
* Borrowing requirements up to £10,000,000 will be considered on merits case by case, and assessed for affordability, requiring sight of accounts and bank statements, together with Borrower's C.V. to demonstrate commercial experience.
* Capital Repayment or Interest Only options available.
* Loan Terms 5 to 30 years available.
* Lending decision in-principle within 24 hours.
* We will consider commercial property anywhere in the UK, not exclusively in our home region London and the South East.
We use a flexible, common-sense, business-minded approach to add value to your investment. We can arrange funding on
many types of properties where others may not consider unlocking the money you need.
Short-term loans for Commercial Property, Semi-Commercial Property, Land.
* To assist in purchasing, minor redevelopment, refurbishment, conversion, or extension work.
* Maximum loan to value: 75%
* Loans available: £75,000 to £7,500,000
* Rates of interest from 0.80% per month
* Loan term: 1 to 12 months
Should be of special interest to owners of commercial property, but most owners are unfamiliar.
If your Company is buying, or already owns a commercial property, you may be able to identify capital allowances for the building which might otherwise go unclaimed. Commercial properties of all types are excellent vehicles for finding valid
capital allowances. An average capital allowances claim on a property over £500k in value can easily be the difference between a business losing money or having a good set of final accounts.
A typical recovery from HMRC could amount to 25% of the value of the commercial property.
This is not an accountancy trick or a legal loophole, it was designed to help businesses claim what they are entitled to, and represents an investment incentive.
We are happy to look into this for you as a complimentary service. Get in touch and find out more.
Act now and CONTACT US to discuss your commercial property finance requirements.
We offer a free consultation and appraisal to help you get the very best deal, and save
you time and money.
Call: 0844 272 0067 or 07847 409616.
We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you.