If you're a business owner or need finance for a Commercial Property, we can almost certainly help you with simple,
fast, and flexible mortgage facilities. Even if you have been turned down elsewhere we may still have financing options
to suit you!
Here is a snapshot of what we offer:
1. Commercial Mortgages:
Complex or simple circumstances? Struggling to get finance for a commercial property with a high street bank? Talk to us!
We believe looking carefully at your individual situation, combined with our common-sense approach to commercial funding
makes better sense for everyone.
If you are buying a commercial freehold or long leasehold property for own occupation, or as an investment, and require funding to complete the purchase, or if you require refinancing a property you already own, here is a snapshot of what we can offer you:
* We will consider commercial mortgages for; Light Industrial Units, Warehouses, Factory Units, Leased Industrial Units,
Wholesale or Office Units, Hotels, Restaurants, Retail Units, Leisure Premises, Nursing and Residential Care Homes,
Semi-Commercial Investments, Residential Multi-Lets, Traditional Buy-to-Let Portfolios, Private Schools, Day Nurseries, Professional Practices, Agriculture/Working Farms and Horticulture, Equestrian Property, Part-Developed Property, Land with No Planning Permission or Agricultural Restrictions.
* We will arrange up to 75% of the Purchase Price/Open Market Value; higher loans to value possible with additional security.
* We deliver best terms and rates from lenders we know and trust for reliability, quality of service, and speed of turn around.
* Rates of interest available from 1.5% pa variable and 2.5% fixed, depending on the proposal and best lender for the deal.
* Borrowing requirements up to £10,000,000 will be considered on merits case by case, and assessed for affordability, requiring sight of accounts and bank statements, together with Borrower's C.V. to demonstrate commercial experience.
* Capital Repayment or Interest Only options available.
* Loan Terms 5 to 30 years available.
* Lending decision in-principle within 24 hours.
* We will consider commercial property anywhere in the UK, not exclusively in our home region London and the South East.
We use a flexible, common-sense, business-minded approach to add value to your investment. We can arrange to fund on
many types of properties where others may not consider unlocking the money you need.
2. Commercial Bridging:
Short-term loans for Commercial Property, Semi-Commercial Property, Land.
* To assist in purchasing, minor redevelopment, refurbishment, conversion, or extension work.
* Maximum loan value: 75%
* Loans available: £75,000 to £7,500,000
* Rates of interest from 0.80% per month
* Loan term: 1 to 12 months
3. Finance to Purchase a Business:
Getting a loan to purchase a business is not easy and most people will approach their own bank, but the problem is that
the high street banks do not always have the answer and can often be unable or unwilling to help.
We, however, arrange business finance through our panel of niche-specific lenders who are known to be actively lending in
the trading business sector, and who we trust for their reliability. Our management of your loan application will save you
time and money and enhance your chances of success.
As a natural extension of our commercial mortgage service, we arrange loans to purchase established businesses that have
a successful trading history. We can accommodate most types of established trades.
We arrange up to 70% of the total purchase price, so you will need at least a 30% deposit in cash. In exceptional cases, we may be able to raise 100% finance, with suitable additional security.
In addition to your deposit, you will need to show that you have sufficient cash resources to cover all expenses including cost of business valuation, legal costs, and all fees.
The Rate of interest is between 6% and 9% depending on the quality of individual applications.
For us to prepare a business loan application, you will need to provide:
* A detailed Business Plan.
* Information about your experience in the trade.
* Details of your skills.
* Details of your financial history.
* Your reasons for buying this particular business.
* Information on how you will operate the business to sustain it for profit.
* Details of how you will grow the business.
* Proof that you can afford the loan.
* Accounts for the business covering a period up to 3 years.
* An accountant's P&L Projection covering the next 1-3 years.
An application that is prepared efficiently showing a proposal that is sensible, viable, and profitable, supported by relevant
experience in the particular trade is key to achieving a positive lending decision - and you don't get a second chance to make a great first impression!
4. Capital Allowances on Commercial Property:
Should be of special interest to investors in commercial property, and business owners who own their premises - but most are unaware that this is available within the tax system.
If your Company is buying, or already owns a commercial property, you may be able to identify capital allowances for the building which might otherwise go unclaimed. Commercial properties of all types are excellent vehicles for finding valid
capital allowances. An average capital allowance claim on a property over £500 k in value can easily be the difference between a business losing money or having a good set of final accounts.
A typical recovery from HMRC could amount to 25% of the value of the commercial property.
This is not an accountancy trick or a legal loophole, it was designed to help businesses claim what they are entitled to, and represents an investment incentive.
We are happy to look into this for you as a complimentary service. Get in touch and find out more.
Act now and CONTACT US to discuss your commercial property or business purchase.
We offer a free 1-hour consultation to help you get the very best deal, and save you time and money.
Call: 0844 272 0067 or 0784 740 9616.
We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you.